Accreditation and Qualifications
In her ongoing effort to offer the very best to her patients, Dr. Monica Crooks believes in staying abreast of advancements in the dental profession by pursuing ongoing education as well as involving herself in a number of professional dental organizations. She is an esteemed affiliate of numerous professional organizations which keep her at the forefront of knowledge and technology.
Her qualifications and memberships include:
- National Dental Association
- Sacramento District Dental Society
- Graduate of Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree
- General Practice Residency: USAF David Grant / UC Davis.
- Certified in Laser Dental Technology
- Certified in Short Term Orthodontics/ Invisalign /Six Months Smiles/ C-Fast
- Certified in the delivery of Botox and Dermal Filler injectables
- Certified in the delivery of Lumineers and Snap On Smile
- Certified provider of Somnodent/ Alternative treatment to CPAP
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity